Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hi Folks, I'm hitting the road again, here's all the info if you care where I am :-)

Rubi & I will be away from March 27th until about April 7th.

I'm meeting my friend Jim in southern Arizona at the 2011 Overland Expo , we are heading to northern Arizona to visit a friend in Prescott, AZ and check out the jeep trails. 
After that Jim & I are going to the Moab, UT area for some more camping and 4wheeling. After that back up to the Compound in Buffalo Creek, Colorado. I'll spend a couple weeks there before heading back home.    

Fullscreen capture 2202011 42421 PM.jpg
NOTE: in the above map it shows me going to Wisconsin on the way home. Plans are changed & I dont think I will be going that far north.

If you're interesting in following along, these websites will have locations and tracking updates, maps, pictures, etc:

I will have email access for about all of the trip, mtbono@gmail.com   My cell phone is 516-351-1593    My Universal Number (rings NY, Colorado & Cell) is 516-299-8522

Don't miss me too much, watch your mailboxes for postcards and wish me luck! Hopefully the county will still be solvet when I return home!

-----  Tim  -----

planning.JPGrubi trailer 1.JPG

--
Michael Timothy Bono 
Locust Valley, NY -- Buffalo Creek, CO
 







No comments:

Post a Comment